Stallholders Application 2020
Welcome to our Stall Booking Page!
At Thame Food Festival we have a wonderful selection of hand picked Artisan and Street Food producers. Many return year on year, and we are always very happy to meet new Stall Holders. If you are a new producer to us, you will need to bring or send us a sample of your product for one of our Tasting Days held over the next few months.
We try to keep the number of each type of product to an exclusive number of producers.
For example, we will only accept a maximum of 5 similar types of food or drink at the festival and often less than that to ensure that everyone has a chance to sell.
If you are turned down because of this reason, we will add you to our cancellation or waiting list.
Alcohol stall holder sales are only on an off licence basis. No alcohol can be sold from open vessels. Tasters and sampling is acceptable. FestivAles have exclusivity of all open vessel alcohol sales from their Pop Up Pub.
Please read the important information below BEFORE applying through the form at the bottom of the page.
Stall Costs 2020 – for Two Days (NOTE: Bookings are only accepted for both days)
Local: within 30 miles of Thame & National: outside the 30 mile radius
- Artisan Food Market and Coffee, Local Producers – £330 + VAT
- Artisan Food Market and Coffee, National Producers – £385 + VAT
- Street Food Market, Local Producers – £528 + VAT
- Street Food Market, National Producers – £583 + VAT
There is a three stage procedure for all stall holder bookings, as below:
STAGE 1 – ENQUIRY
Please complete and submit a stall holder application form.
Samples and additional information will be required if you are a new stall holder and not known to us.
STAGE 2 – ASSESSMENT
Assessment of your stall holder enquiry and a sample request if you are a new stall holder is required.
A sample tasting will take place.You will then be notified whether or not we can offer you a stall space.
The organisers’ decision is final with regard to stall acceptance.
STAGE 3 – BOOKING
Once you have been accepted we send you a link to book and pay for your stall. You will need to upload required documentation too.
We will be in touch before the event with your set up instructions.
Your booking is NOT complete until you have sent us all required documentation and paid for your stall.
- The standard Artisan Market pitch size is 3m x 3m and only stall space is provided. Street Food pitch size is 6m x 6m.
- All stallholders need to provide their own gazebo, tables and equipment etc.
- The Festival DOES NOT provide hand wash facilities, refrigeration, gas supply or electricity cabling/connectors – you will need to provide your own and ensure that they are in good working order, with any relevant inspection/certification documents up to date and to hand at the event.
- Electricity is provided by, and MUST to be booked in advance by our own suppliers – directly by you. If you say yes to power on the form, we will send you the power booking form by email – you are then responsible for booking the power by the agreed date.
- The use of your own generators is NOT permitted and any exhibitor found using one will be asked to stop, and will then be charged for an electrical supply.
Producers who have produce available nationally can only have stall space as part of a sponsorship package, however smaller food producers are also welcome to take one of these packages to enjoy the extras that are provided.
We have Food Producer AND Non-Food Sponsorship packages available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.