Become a Volunteer
Join the force and be part of Thame Food Festival
We need volunteers
Fancy being a part of Thame Food Festival? The buzz is ramping up, so now is a good time to get in touch and offer to be a Foodie Force volunteer. Here’s a little taste of what you can expect:
- Free entrance into the Food Festival along with a spare ticket for ‘that someone special’
- Upfront monetary contribution for food and refreshments
- Pastries and refreshments upon arrival in the Foodie Force Volunteer Head Office (tent!)
- Refreshments throughout the day as above
- The majority of the work required is during early morning stallholder set up then manning the Box Office. Other than that you might be asked to help with general duties, but if everything is covered you are free to enjoy the day.
No problem if you fancy doing it with a friend either, so if you are interested please complete the volunteer application form below.
We will try our very hardest to put you where you’d like to be, but obviously cannot guarantee that role.
Once you’ve applied, you will be contacted by Jo Horne (who looks after our Foodie Force) with the opportunity to meet some of the other Volunteers for a short training session before the event in September.
Also a quick note to say by emailing us and giving your details, you agree to Jo contacting you with Thame Food Festival Volunteer information only. Your contact details will only be used for this purpose.