Win front row seats to see Mary Berry
If you love Mary Berry, then you could win exclusive front row seats at her interview at Thame Food Festival. Every advance ticket purchased will be entered into a prize draw to win 1 of 10 pairs of reserved front row seats at Mary Berry’s interview on Saturday 28th September.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of this prize draw is Thame Food Festival whose registered office is at Thame Business Hub, 109 High Street, Thame, Oxon OX9 3DZ.
- Members of the Thame Food Festival team, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be eligible to enter.
- Every advance ticket purchased will be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize draw is 10 pairs of reserved front row seats at Mary Berry’s interview at Thame Food Festival.
- Entry to the interview is free of charge.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted via email by 31st August.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from 3rd May 2019 until 31st July 2019.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the promotion will be offered. The promotion is non-transferable.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Thame Food Festival is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.